bearded, carpenter, Christ follower

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 10, 2008

    the bearded trevor's Hall of Fame of bearded old school church leaders....

    I have a big interest in the Reformation era through the period of the Great Awaking. As I have read and studied I have come to appreciate the bearded styles of many of the church leaders in these eras. I will of course follow this post up with the baby faced guys from this era with "the bearded trevor's Hall of Shame of baby faced old school church leaders." Enjoy!










    I know that Augustine of Hippo is not from the time eras stated, but he is kind of in a world of his own in the 300 and 400's A.D.












    John Wycliffe












    I could only find a pic of Jan Hus being burned at the stake.












    William Tyndale












    John Calvin












    John Knox












    John Foxe
    My Amazon.com Wish List If you want to buy me something for some reason check out my Amazon Wish List.