bearded, carpenter, Christ follower

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 15, 2008

    Bam..........
























    This is what two fingers nailed together looks like. My friend Clint and I was doing some work together today and he had a little accident. That is a 16 penny framing nail going completely through his pointer and middle finger. It did puncture his ring finger, but just barely. He was starting to pull it out when I suggested we take a picture. I put a brad nail through a finger a little while back and did not think of taking a picture until after I pulled it out. We got this one and now we can entertain you with it. It was cold today, so he had gloves on. It would have been a better picture if he did not have them on. After we snapped the shot he pulled it out. When the bleeding stopped, we band aided it and went back to work. That's how we roll.
    My Amazon.com Wish List If you want to buy me something for some reason check out my Amazon Wish List.