bearded, carpenter, Christ follower

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 4, 2009

    Drive Conference 2009..........


    I am attending Drive Conference in Atlanta, GA again this year. Drive is put on by North Point Community Church whose lead pastor is Andy Stanley. I had an amazing time last year. It was an eye opening time and I learned so much.

    What is unique about Drive? They do not bring in a line-up of superstar speakers. It is lead by Andy Stanley and his incredible staff. You learn about church ministry from people who do it everyday. They open themselves up to any questions you may have. They say "this is how we do it and if any of it can help you, great!"

    We came early so we could attend Sunday services at two of the three North Point campuses. It is also awesome to spend time with some friends of mine that I only see once or twice a year. This week will be full of great learning and discussion with friends. I will try to blog as much as I can through the week with frequent updates on Twitter.
    My Amazon.com Wish List If you want to buy me something for some reason check out my Amazon Wish List.