bearded, carpenter, Christ follower

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 2, 2009

    Mark Driscoll in Lenexa, KS............


    On Wednesday February 25th Amanda and I traveled to Lenexa, KS to see one of our favorite preachers, Mark Driscoll. As expected, the sermon was a knock out. It was awesome to see so many younger age people excited to come see a preacher. I took six pages of notes and wanted to share them with you. There could be spelling errors and such because these are my raw notes taken on the fly during Mark's sermon. He preached for one hour and fifteen minutes and nobody was ready to leave. Learn more about Mark and his church at www.marshillchurch.org.






    My Amazon.com Wish List If you want to buy me something for some reason check out my Amazon Wish List.