bearded, carpenter, Christ follower

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 3, 2008

    Zod is God.......

    I have been checking out The Word of Promise: New Testament Audio Bible. It is a dramatic presentation of the New Testament done by many big name actors (Jim Caviezel as Jesus of course). I have heard several exerts and it sounds good. As I was checking on it further I could not help to notice Terence Stamp is apart of the cast. He does the voice of God. Zod is God. If you have no idea what I am talking about, leave what your doing right now and acquire a copy of Superman 2. You must watch it right away. It is a good movie and it has Zod. It is now on my Amazon Wishlist and you should buy it for me for Christmas right now. Unleash the power of Zod!
    My Amazon.com Wish List If you want to buy me something for some reason check out my Amazon Wish List.